Gender equality and gender responsive governance
Have a look at some photos taken during our first seminar!
- Speaker of the Riksdag Andreas Norlén: Democracy in a historical perspective, 100 years of universal suffrage, then, now and in the future.
- Governor Carl Fredrik Graf: How does the County Administrative Board of Östergötland work with gender equality?
- Anne-Charlott Callerstig, senior researcher at Örebro University: How equal is Sweden?
- Municipal councilor Kikki Liljeblad: How does the municipality of Norrköping work with gender equality?
- A local example - the work with Norrköping Municipality's traffic strategy.
- MEP Abir Al-Sahlani: How does the EU work with gender equality?
- Emil Broberg, Vice Chairman of the CEMR Committee for Gender Equality: Gender Equality in the Decision-Making Process.
- Aksel Sundström, senior lecturer at the University of Gothenburg: Gender equality at the local level? Women's representation at the local level in Europe.
Speaker of the Swedish Parliament
Carl Fredrik Graf
Governor of Östergötland
CEMR Committee on Gender Equality
Gender scientists and political scientists at the Center for Feminist Social Studies (CFS) at Örebro University.
Lecturer at the University of Gothenburg